Here is a sample of what our visitors say about our guest homes. These are actual comments taken from our guest book.
· “Well as first timers I'd have to say we enjoyed ourselves! We didn't know what to expect but the house was great as were the hammocks! Great snorkeling...very enjoyable!”
· “This island & it's people are great...take the time to know both. It's like the Florida Keys were back in the 1950's. The guest house has been a second home, enjoyed every minute of our visit & would love to come back again!”
· “We really enjoyed our visit to Grand Cayman! The house was great, Jeff! It was nice to be able to come back to a house at the end of the day instead of a hotel room! Loved having a kitchen & being able to cook. All essentials were available & your hospitality was much appreciated! Thanks!”
· “Thank you Jeff for a trip that will always be remembered - your hospitality & diving instruction was great! Last (and best!) was Steve's proposal on the beach...making this the best trip ever!”
· “Beautiful time! Over too soon! By day 10 we have driving on the left down! Another happy family that wants to return! The Pirates from Wisconsin!”
· “We don't want to leave! Everything was great! Cemetery Beach was amazing. The first time, I got scared by the fish because they swim right up to you...how silly! :-) Thanks for everything...be back soon!”
· “Weather was beautiful...wonderful breezes. We enjoyed the cottage & convenience to Seven Mile Beach, yet away from the noise & congestion. It was nice having a grocery store in walking distance.”
· “What a wonderful change from Wisconsin! Cemetery Beach was a great snorkel...bring a banana to feed the fish!”
· “The vacation was wonderful & the BLUE home worked out great for our family - I sense that staying in your house is like the way the "real Caymanians" experience the island. Caught a large mutton snapper off the back of Capt Crosby's boat on the way to Stingray City! Leaving with a big smile...we're all relaxed & ready to come back!”
· “What a wonderful get-away! This is truly total relaxation! The diving was great! Thank you for your guidance & hospitality. You made us feel welcome not only at your home but on the island.”
· “Burned to blisters, we still had a good time. Got what I came for, sun for me, beach & warm ocean for the girls. (Jeff says be careful, use plenty of sun-block...there's Aloe in yard if you forget!)”
· “I've been coming to the Caymans for years, wish I would have found this place sooner! Thanks for everything, we will be back! We had a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l vacation! We loved walking to the beach to snorkel in our down time...Cemetary Reef has lots to look at, but more swimming than Grama Julia's beach (North behind Esso Station).”
· “Saw eel, lobster, porcupine fish, squid & flounder - among all the other fish. We had a great time at the condo, too, it was nice to have a "home" to come to. The hammocks were great for afternoon naps...we can't wait to come back for a visit!”
· “Our vacation was too short - we had a great home here @ Jeff's & Janelle's. So relaxing, laying in hammocks, close to the beach...”
· “We had a remarkable week, balancing activity & relaxation...thanks, Jeff & Janelle, for the lovely accommodations & good advice. Rested & tanned, we brace to return to our other lives, where we can start saving to return another day.”
· “What a perfect place to vacation! Thanks Jeff & Janelle for providing this home to spend 9 beautiful days in Grand Cayman! We'll miss the beautiful weather & look forward to planning another vacation to your little place in paradise.”
· “What a wonderful time! The house is so comfortable & accommodating! Would love to come back!!”
· “We had a great time. Cayman is our favorite place to vacation by far. We will be back. These two houses worked out great. Hope to see you soon.”
· “What a perfect little paradise off the beaten path! Our stay was great. Can't wait to return at end of summer with the kids...they're gonna love this place! Thanks to all. We loved snorkeling at Eden Rock, Smith's Cove & Spanish Bay Reef. The house was just perfect...from the hammock to the grill to the outdoor shower to the comfy bed at night. We'll be back next year.”
· "We thoroughly enjoyed your beautiful guest home and the nearby beaches."
· "...to rest and relax - this is the perfect spot for that!!"
· "You have found just the right combination of hospitality & independence for guests. Janelle's rum cake is a blue ribbon winner."
· "Very comfortable. 1000% better than the 7 mile strip."
· "I now feel as if I have a home away from home."
· "Hospitality couldn't have been improved upon. Had a great time."
· "Had a great & wonderful time. Love the hammock & BBQ. Jeff is great to go diving with as well...."
· "We found the best snorkeling was at the cemetery beach (nearby) & down from there at the public beach."
· "The two weeks were totally relaxing"
· "After 40 years of watching "Sea Hunt" I'm finally a diver! Thanks Jeff."
· "Our 3rd Christmas with Jeff and Janelle! What a great place - we love it!"
· "Thanks for your patience with me (Carol), a new diver.."
· "Back again (Trip #4!). Accommodations great."
· "3rd time here at Jeff's Guest homes. Jeff is the best SCUBA instructor & I am now certified. What more can I say?"
· "Jeff was a great host and instructor - thanks for all your knowledge, instruction and patience!"
· "Great diving Jeff. Your professionalism is much appreciated."
· "Jeff - great time except for the shark attack. I'll miss my wife!" (No sharks - Jeff)
· "Peace, joy and tranquility. Thanks - Wow!"
· "Can't express how fabulous the stay was - Jeff you're a terrific instructor."
· "This is heaven!! thank you for the video - never knew I'd be a mermaid!"
Jeff for the great photo instructions & especially the "Critter
detail" 1st place macro photo at the Nikonos shootout (won a trip to
· "Great homey atmosphere - could use more ceiling fans! (Ha Ha)" (There is at least one ceiling fan in each room - Jeff)
· "6th time here - Jeff you are like family to us - Great getting certified!"
· "Jeff and Janelle's houses are even better the second time!"
· "What a perfect place to relax & forget about the 'real' world."
· "Couldn't have nicer hosts. Thank you."
· "The blender works great! We dare you to use it as much as we did!"
· "Accommodations were splendid. This historic district of West Bay should be explored by all - inquire about this folks!! The national trust walking tour of this immediate area is something to learn about while here." (Note Cayman's most famous well - Aunt Caroline's Well is located on Jeff's property)
· "So many wonderful things to look at! Fish, stingrays, beach, flowers, shops... & girls: a paradise! Back soon."