Excursions - Scuba / Snorkeling
Grand Cayman is paradise for SCUBA divers and snorklers. The crystal clear, 80 degree water and abundant marine life make the Cayman Islands the ultimate diving destination.
Your host at Jeff's Guest homes is PADI certified dive instructor and professional underwater photographer Jeff Kingstad. Join Jeff at Captain Crosby's Scuba Safari for the diving experience of a lifetime. Swim with the stingrays, dive the sheer walls only 400 yards offshore or experience the thrill of a night dive.
Captain Crosby's SCUBA Safari
- Sail and SCUBA trips to Stingray City with seafood lunch.
- Private diving instruction.
- Friendly personalized service.
- Professional underwater photos & videos of you!
- First time night dive specialists.
- Special SCUBA intros for Stingray City.
- Photo and video instruction.
- Safety and fun foremost!
- Learn More
- USS Kittywake 254 ft long, top 10 ship wreck in the world...within 1000 yds of your door-step!
- Stingray City
- In front of the West Bay Cemetary (across from the fire station on the West Bay entrance)
- Eden Rock
- Smith's Cove (picnic tables and shade available)
- Shipwreck located offshore 300 yards past Treasure Island
- "Calai" shipwreck located 100 yards offshore from Calico Jack's
- "Palace" shipwreck located in the South Sound across from the Crow's Nest